The CLX 2 Series is the original linear electric fireplace that created an industry evolution. Never before had manufactures though about recessing and electric fireplace in a 2 x 4 wall until the inception on the CLX Series in 2010. Since 2010 the CLX 2 has been featured in countless residential and commercial projects around the world. The CLX 2 is packet with features such as orange to blue LED flame color change for year around use, coal to glacier crystal interchangeable media, built-in touch screen with thermostat feature and bottom mounted heat vent for easy TV installation above. The CLX 2 comes in 5 convenient sizes (45"/60"/80"/100"/144") making it easy to add this award winning, beautiful fireplace to any room setting.
Product Specifications FIREPLACE FEATURES
- Recessed or wall mount installation
- Recesses into any 2" x 4" wall
- Color Changing Orange to Blue flame for year around use
- Media - Coals / Glacier Glass (included)
- Surround - Black glass (style optional)
- Low energy LED flame technology
- Unsurpassed realistic flame pattern
- Hi-tech touch screen controls
- Sleek remote control
- Flame operates with or without heat
- Variable heat & variable flame
- 120 Volt - 1500 watt/ 5000 BTU heater
- Do it yourself installation instructions (included)
- Fireplace Dimensions - 45" W x 5 1/8" D x 25 1/2" H
- Viewing Dimensions - 27" W x 10" H
- Rough Framing Dimensions - 30" W x 4" D x 19 1/2" H
- Fireplace Weight - 65lbs.
- Voltage: 120 V~, 60Hz
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Watts: 1520 Watts
In the unlikely event of a problem occurring due to a manufacturing fault within 24 months from the date of purchase of the appliance, parts will be supplied for repair of the product or the product will be replaced free of charge. Repair or replacement is at the option of Modern Flames.
Defects must be brought to the attention of Modern Flames Technical Service Department by contacting Modern Flames at 877-268-9353 or 3423 E Atlanta Ave, Phoenix AZ 85040. Please have proof of purchase, catalogue/ model and serial numbers available when calling. Limited warranty requires a proof of purchase of the product.
This warranty does not cover consumable items such as the bulbs and fuses which have a limited lifespan.
This limited warranty does not apply to products that have been repaired (except by Modern Flames or its authorized service representatives) or otherwise altered. This warranty does further not apply to defects resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, incorrect installation, water damage, improper maintenance or handling, or operation with an incorrect power source.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.