The Concord adds sophistication to any room with its modern, warm grey finish and strong, smoked glass bridge top that elevates the video display. Linear in shape and artfully designed, this unit features the stunning BLF50 firebox with crushed glass ember bed that is sure to make an eye-catching statement in your room. With open and closed storage, it is also equipped with an IR repeater system that allows you to control your electronic components that are stored behind the closed doors. This beautifully designed unit is sure to be the centre of attention in any room.
The BLF50 is a fireplace like no other. The large 50 inch width viewing area, attractive black finish, incredible patented flame technology and beautiful glass ember bed makes this fireplace a must have for any home. The Synergy wall mount fireplace offers comfort, ambiance and style and is sure to be the most talked about piece in any room.
| < CONSOLE FEATURES |
- Charcoal finish
- Cabinet-quality wood veneers
- Hand applied finishes
- IR repeater system
- Smoked glass bridge
- Ample storage space
- Cord management system
- Console Overall Dimensions - 73" W x 20" D x 32 3/4" H
- Top Shelf Dimensions - 19 3/16" W x 18 11/16" D x 7" H
- Bottom Shelf Dimensions - 9 51/64" W x 18 11/16" D x 19 9/32" H
- Console Weight - 327 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 V~
- Amps: 10.2 Amps
- Watts: 1230 Watts
- BTUs: 4197
| FIREPLACE INSERT FEATURES |
- Tumbled glass ember bed
- LED flame technology
- 3 Stage remote control
- Fan forced air heating
- 120 Volts - 1230 Watts - 4197 BTUs/hr heater
- Flame with or without heat for year-round enjoyment
- Economical to operate
- Front glass stays cool
- Uses standard household outlet
- Mantel - 1 Year Limited
- Fireplace - 2 Year Limited
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.