The Landscape FullView built-in electric fireplace is the first of its kind creating a perfect substitute for a linear gas fireplace. This unique frameless design allows for edge to edge flame presentation as well as unlimited surround capabilities. Available in 5 different lengths for any application as well as 2 customizable flame bed options for different fit and finishes. The 2 stage heater is also included for supplemental heat up to 450 square feet.
Product Specifications FIREPLACE FEATURES
- Recessed installation (built-in)
- Interchangeable module for easy customization
- Media - Coals
- Surround - Clean Face
- Low energy LED flame technology
- Cool to the touch with heat on or off
- Unsurpassed realistic flame pattern
- Tethered wall control switch
- Sleek remote control
- Variable heat & variable flame
- 120 Volt - 2500 watt/ 5000 BTU heater
- Do it yourself installation instructions (included)
- Fireplace Dimensions - 94 3/4" W x 11 1/2" D x 22" H
- Viewing Dimensions - 80" W x 15" H
- Rough Framing Dimensions - 95 3/4" W x 12" D x 22 1/2" H
- Fireplace Weight - 148 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 V~, 60Hz
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Watts: 1500 Watts
In the unlikely event of a problem occurring due to a manufacturing fault within 24 months from the date of purchase of the appliance, parts will be supplied for repair of the product or the product will be replaced free of charge. Repair or replacement is at the option of Modern Flames.
Defects must be brought to the attention of Modern Flames Technical Service Department by contacting Modern Flames at 877-268-9353 or 3423 E Atlanta Ave, Phoenix AZ 85040. Please have proof of purchase, catalogue/ model and serial numbers available when calling. Limited warranty requires a proof of purchase of the product.
This warranty does not cover consumable items such as the bulbs and fuses which have a limited lifespan.
This limited warranty does not apply to products that have been repaired (except by Modern Flames or its authorized service representatives) or otherwise altered. This warranty does further not apply to defects resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, incorrect installation, water damage, improper maintenance or handling, or operation with an incorrect power source.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact