The Linwood fireplace makes a boldly modernist fashion statement with its clean lines and minimalist surface treatment. The two available finishes, Rosewood and Grey Rift, still provide the warmth and comforting atmosphere of more traditional fireplaces. The Linwood has ample scale and visual weight to make it an eye-catching focal point in any space. At just over 65 inches wide and 50 inches tall, volume and proportion are key design attributes, but at less than 11 inches in depth, the slim and trim Linwood takes up minimal floor space.
33" plug-in electric firebox offers a 120 volt plug-in widescreen electric firebox with thermostat controlled fan-forced heat. With our patented electric flame technology, the pulsating embers with hand finished logs molded from real wood logs offer incredible realism. Includes on/off flame control and separate controls for flame speed, interior brightness and heater.
| MANTEL FEATURES |
- Cabinet-quality wood veneers
- Hand applied finishes
- Contemporary rift grey veneer
- Wall Mantel Dimensions - 66 1/2" W x 11" D x 50" H
- Mantel Weight - 195 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 V~, 60Hz
- Amps: 8.3 Amps
- Watts: 1000 Watts
| INSERT FEATURES |
- Hand finished logs molded from real wood
- Adjustable flame speed
- Interior light controls
- LED flame technology
- 1000 watt/3400 BTUs/hr heater
- Thermostat controlled fan-forced heater
- Flame with or without heat for year-round enjoyment
- Economical to operate
- Front glass stays cool
- Clean, self-trimming design
- Uses standard household outlet
- Full function remote control
- Fireplace can be direct-wired for a seamless look
- Mantel - 1 Year
- Fireplace - 5 Year Limited
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.